Japanese Premium Matcha Green Tea
Matcha green tea is a powerhouse of health benefits, as compared to other teas! Matcha is a whole food product.
When you add matcha powder to hot water to make tea, the tea contains all the nutrients from the entire leaf. It will tend to have more catechins and antioxidants than simply steeping green tea leaves in water.
Our Premium grade matcha green tea is produced in Shizuoka, Japan. The matcha tea powder is made from the highest quality first harvest in the traditional style. The young green leaves are ground by stone to make it into powder. The smooth natural flavour and vibrant green colour of the matcha green tea powder is loaded 137 times more antioxidants than regular brewed green tea.
1 TSP/CUP | 1 MIN | 80-85°C | Whisk until frothy
Ingredients: Powdered Green Tea
Well rounded vegetal flavours, slight grassy notes with sweet after taste
• Rich in Antioxidants
• Assists Weight Loss
• Boosts Energy
How to make Matcha Tea with a Bamboo Whisk?
- Sift 1 -2 teaspoon of matcha into a cup using a sifter.
- Add 2oz hot water. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy.
- Enjoy your matcha tea straight from the bowl.
How to Make Matcha Tea without a Bamboo Whisk?
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of matcha into a cup and add a tablespoon of hot (not boiling) water.
- Using your spoon mix thoroughly to remove any lumps of matcha (it’s easy to use the sides of the teacup to assist with this).
- Top up with more hot water for a hot drink or iced water and ice for an iced matcha tea. Enjoy!
How to Make a Matcha Latte?
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of matcha into a cup (adjust quantity to your taste).
- Add 2 tablespoons of hot water and use a spoon to remove any clumps and mix thoroughly.
- Add approximately 70 MLS of hot water (80 degrees Celsius).
- Add hot frothy milk and two teaspoons of honey or a sweetener of your choice. You can adjust the sweetness to your taste.
Labels : Japanese Flowers water colour painting